Notes about this session:
No classes Thanksgiving week, 11/24-11/28
MONDAYS PreBallet & Tap (ages 4 & 5) with Lauren Binkoski
MONDAYS PreBallet & Tap (ages 6 & 7) with Lauren Binkoski
TUESDAYS - Hip Hop (ages 7-10) with Charlotte
Date: 9/9/2014 - 12/9/2014 From: 3:30 pm - 4:15 pm
TUESDAYS - Int. Hip Hop (ages 11-Teen) with Charlotte
Date: 9/9/2014 - 12/9/2014 From: 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Wednesdays - Intermediate Hip Hop (ages 8-12) with Deb
Date: 9/10/2014 - 12/10/2014 From: 4:00 pm - 5 pm
THURSDAYS - Tiny Ballerinas (ages 3 & 4) with Lauren Binkoski
Date: 9/11/2014 - 12/11/2014 From: 1:30 pm - 2:25 pm
THURSDAYS - PreBallet (ages 5-7) with Lauren Binkoski
Date: 9/11/2014 - 12/11/2014 From: 2:20 pm - 3:05 pm
THURSDAYS - Kids Hip Hop (ages 5-7) with JD
Date: 9/11/2014 - 12/11/2014 From: 3:45 pm - 4:30 pm
THURSDAYS - Hip Hop (ages 7-10) with JD
Date: 9/11/2014 - 12/11/2014 From: 4:30 pm - 5:15 pm
Youth Dance/Yoga...Seriously. Fun. - back to top
Designed to encourage a lifetime love of music, dance and fitness & most importantly, having fun with old friends and making new friends in a nurturing environment!
Our Youth Dance Classes are progressive, meaning each week of instruction builds on the previous weeks! Class descriptions and signup can be found by clicking reservation website.
During the week of December 8th – December 11th, 2014 kids will perform their dances – please arrive early for pick up (final 20 minutes of class) as we enjoy their dance, refreshments and celebrate the holidays!
Sessions are grouped together to accomodate school schedules as much as possible. The session price breaks down to $15/class.
Fall session: September 8th – December 11th, 2014, classes are held Monday thru Thursdays, every week over a
14-week period, excluding the week of Thanksgiving.
(13 classes @ $195.)
All students must be preregistered to attend classes.
Walk-ins are not allowed, however, a prepaid one visit of $18 can be paid in advance and can be arranged to try a class via emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior to emailing please begin an online account via the “Schedule” button at www.studiorincon.com, we will be able to process your child’s one visit with a credit card on file and send an email receipt. Once reserved, your child’s name will be on the roster and the instructor will be expecting them.
- Get excited- this is going to be fun!
- Respect for teachers and fellow students is expected.
- Students will only be allowed to leave the studio if accompanied by a parent or responsible adult previously reported to the instructor.
- All students are expected to be well-behaved and courteous.
- Please be on time.
- If late, please wait at the entry for the teacher to acknowledge you before joining the class. The teacher will instruct you when to join in and if warmup exercise is required.
- Please be prompt in picking up your children. Tell your child to remain in the lobby and not outside. We are not responsible for children once they leave the building.
- Parents are welcome to remain in the lobby during classes (unless asked by instructor to wait outside so the kids are not distracted). Please supervise younger siblings. In addition, children should not be left unattended in the waiting room area or outside the studio.