Youth Classes - Youth Class Schedule is Now Available.
Note about this session:
there will be no youth classes the week of Thanksgiving, 11/25-11/29
MONDAYS PreBallet & Tap (ages 4 & 5) with Davi
Date: 11/4/2013 - 12/16/2013 From: 2:45 pm - 3:30 pm
MONDAYS PreBallet & Tap (ages 6 & 7) with Davi
Date: 11/4/2013 - 12/16/2013 From: 3:45 pm - 4:30 pm
TUESDAYS - Hip Hop (ages 7-10) with Charlotte
Date: 11/5/2013 - 12/17/2013 From: 3:30 pm - 4:15 pm
TUESDAYS - Int. Hip Hop (ages 11-Teen) with Charlotte
Date: 11/5/2013 - 12/17/2013 From: 4:15 pm - 5:05 pm
Wednesdays - Youth YOGA (ages 7-11) with John
Date: 11/6/2013 - 12/18/2013 From: 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Wednesdays - Intermediate Hip Hop (ages 8-12) with Deb
Date: 11/6/2013 - 12/18/2013 From: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
THURSDAYS - Tiny Ballerinas & Tap(ages 3 & 4) with Davi
Date: 11/7/2013 - 12/19/2013 From: 1:30 pm - 2:15 pm
THURSDAYS - Kids Hip Hop (ages 5-7) with JD
Date: 11/7/2013 - 12/19/2013 From: 3:45 pm - 4:30 pm
THURSDAYS - Hip Hop (ages 7-10) with JD
Date: 11/7/2013 - 12/19/2013 From: 4:30 pm - 5:15 pm
Fridays Kids Hip Hop (ages 5-7) with JD
Date: 11/8/2013 - 12/20/2013 From: 3:45 pm - 4:30 pm
Youth Dance/Yoga...Seriously. Fun - back to top
Designed to encourage a lifetime love of music, dance and fitness & most importantly, having fun with old friends and making new friends in a nurturing environment! The first session will begin the week of 9/9/13. Our Youth Dance Classes are progressive, meaning each week of instruction builds on the previous weeks! Class descriptions and signup can be found by clicking reservation website.
Sessions are grouped together, usually 6-8 weeks long. The session price breaks down to $15/class. All sign ups must be made in advance at our reservation website- The programs will continue thru May 2014 as long as there are at least 6 students per class. If your child is absent, a makeup class can be made by attending another class within that session. Please use contact us here to reserve a make up class.
Walking into youth classes without being signed up is not permitted, however, a prepaid one visit of $18 can be paid in advance and can be arranged via emailing us here. Prior to emailing please begin an online account by clicking here- we will be able to process your child’s one visit fee and send an email receipt for confirmation. Again, we do not allow a drop in without a prior reservation. Once reserved, your child’s name will be on the roster and the instructor will be expecting them. If your child is sick the scheduled day we can reschedule that one visit for another day at your convenience.
- Get excited- this is going to be fun!
- Respect for teachers and fellow students is expected.
- Students will only be allowed to leave the studio if accompanied by a parent or responsible adult previously reported to the instructor.
- All students are expected to be well-behaved and courteous.
- Please be on time.
- If late, please wait at the entry for the teacher to acknowledge you before joining the class. The teacher will instruct you when to join in and if warmup exercise is required.
- Please be prompt in picking up your children. Tell your child to remain in the lobby and not outside. We are not responsible for children once they leave the building.
- Parents are welcome to remain in the lobby during classes (unless asked by instructor to wait outside so the kids are not distracted). Please supervise younger siblings. In addition, children should not be left unattended in the waiting room area or outside the studio.